Delmarva Power Sports - 2016 Suzuki BURGMAN
Reserve price: No
The Burgman 400 ABS* features aerodynamic styling matched by exciting performance. Its liquid-cooled engine with advanced fuel injection system delivers strong acceleration, while an automatic clutch, V-belt primary and shaft final drive provides smooth power delivery. For comfort around town or on the highway, it has plush suspension, a stepped seat and an easily adjustable backrest for the rider. It also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets.
- Torque-rich, 400cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, fuel-injected engine produces polished performance.
- DOHC 4-valve arrangement allows ideal positioning of the intake and exhaust valves for superior mechanical advantages and efficient combustion. The benefits can be felt in smooth, instantly available acceleration.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus the Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- The generous 3.6 gallon fuel tank lets you rack up lots of miles fuel stops.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- Strong, large-diameter steel frame uses thin-wall technology to produce an exceptionally strong, yet lightweight chassis.
- Telescopic 41mm inner-tube front forks with a generous 4.3 inches of wheel travel, and link-type mono shock absorber rear suspension has adjustable preload. The overall benefits are motorcycle levels of handling with exceptional maneuverability.
- The 14-inch front wheel carries 260mm hydraulic dual disc brake, and 13-inch rear wheel has a 210mm hydraulic disc brake for reliable control.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- *Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- Dash-mounted parking brake lever securely locks the rear wheel.
- Sculpted bodywork expresses flow and agility, with stylish contours that exhibit quality and performance.
- Abundant luggage space; huge 62-liter under-seat storage compartment, large enough for two full-face helmets*, plus a smaller compartment for small personal items. Convenient switchable under-seat lights to illuminate the entire storage area.
- *Helmet sizes and shapes vary, so helmets may not fit in the under-seat compartment.
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments; a large 10-liter compartment with a convenient DC power outlet for charging electric devices on the fly, and two smaller compartments above it.
- Stepped dual seat for comfort and confidence. The rider’s backrest is adjustable in five 10mm increments at the press of a lever.
- Open footboards allow the rider to comfortably move and support the scooter at stops and starts.
- Pillion rider footrests provide comfort, letting the passenger feel planted and relaxed, even during extended rides.
- Security gate allows a chain lock to be passed through the bodywork around the frame and then around an immovable object.
- The ignition switch fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with correctly coded key.
- The comprehensive and easy-to-read instrument cluster incorporates a speedometer, a tachometer, an odometer, twin tripmeters, a clock, and indicators for the ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel level, and coolant temperature.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denotes the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 400cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 81.0 mm x 77.6 mm (3.19 in x 3.06 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Automatic
- Final Drive: V-belt Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/80-14 M/C 58S, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 150/70-13 M/C, 64S tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6 US
- Color: Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
Dimensions and Curb Weight
- Overall Length: 2270 mm (89.4 in)
- Overall Width: 760 mm (29.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1585 mm (62.4 in)
- Ground Clearance: 125 mm (4.9 in)
- Seat Height: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Curb Weight: 222 kg (489 lbs), 223 kg (491lbs) CA model
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Does not include delivery. Buyer must arrange pickup and transportation. Voucher must be presented and surrendered at time of use.
Voucher expiration date: 2018-12-31
1611 North Salisury Boulevard
Salisbury, MD 21811
Print On Demand Support:
If you have a printer problem and are unable to print your voucher for any reason,
please contact customer support
Shipping & handling fees apply to auction vouchers that are being mailed.
Please note that some items may be print on demand. A $2.00 handling fee will apply to each order that includes a Print On Demand item. $0.50 will be charged for each Print On Demand additional item. Auction item page will specify if item is print on demand. Auction winner will be directed to print out certificate(s). Winners of multiple items may be directed to print out certificate(s) and also pay shipping for those being mailed.
Specified certificates will be mailed in place of actual item. Certificate may be redeemed for item at physical store location. Items may be picked up at participating merchants or station with certificate as proof of receipt.
Certificates will state whether to go to the merchant or pickup at the station.
Each order with a combined retail value of under $250.00 will be mailed out by USPS. This will be charged $4.81 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days.
Each order with a combined retail value $250 and over will be mailed out USPS with Signature Confirmation. This will be charged $10.21 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7 - 10 business days.
Each Buy It Now item will be charged immediately upon buying and cannot be combined on any other order.
||December 10, 2018 8:00AM
||December 14, 2018 5:00PM